BORNEO SABAH ARAMAII

Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013, what is your resolution?




Hoop hoop hooray! Hello everyone, is nice to breach ourselves in the brand new year. I bet some of you guys may have been facing lots of troubles, triumphant, sorrows, and sort of other things in 2012. Well, let it go folks. We are officially in 2013 now!

As far as I concerned, the issue of general election in Malaysia is still in my, your, his, her, they, our heads. I mean for real. Come on folks, is this the only thing that we put so much effort on? I think the most important thing for now is to really, taking care of yourself and start rolling hot for months to come. But first of all, I would to wish everyone, to have a blast in this new year. 

Last but not least, when we come to the so called new year, we will be headed to putting some of our best resolutions of the year. What say you? What you would like to see in 2013? Kate Middleton's baby? Another version of super sexy doomsday? Or just want to see, what Sabah is going to offer us?

Your thoughts are precious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment