BORNEO SABAH ARAMAII

Thursday 21 February 2013

Green smoothie, a new way to keep YOU healthy



Before I jumped into my topic today, how many of us have actually taking care of ourselves especially our health? We meddled with lots of issues in today's society, facing lots of stress in workplace, schools, home and etc, we bunched lots of processed foods each and every day, and the list goes on.  No, I'm not here to criticize the way you are eating but rather share with you how this green thing can help in managing your health.

 Well, green smoothies are quite rare in Asia but somehow in Europe and Western countries, they have been practicing this for quite some time, and many of them have actually regain their sense of vitality. I was quite skeptical at first. But after browsing so many blogs about this thing, I finally realized that this drink can actually provide us many benefits.

Personally I have tried this drink and I would like to say that, it was quite strange at first but somehow it really good though. I'm still on my way to practice in 2, 3 months more .

So guys, have a try! Share with me what is your best green smoothies ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment