BORNEO SABAH ARAMAII

Monday 18 June 2012

Tourism boost in Sabah, is it sufficient enough?

Hi guys, been ages I haven't written down any. We have gone some interesting encounters in recent weeks and it certainly gave me chills. Why? Because I don't even know what to write about. (kidding)

Reading through some online news and books, brought me an idea to share with you guys with something. Years passed by, Sabah has undergone major changes, thanks to CM. Lots of places have been upgraded, roads, beaches been cleaned up (thanks to the beauty ambassadors as well), etc. Hence, many programmes have been designed to call for more tourists to come and visit, especially from China and Japan. Indeed, the state government is really putting effort into making Sabah as the number one tourist spot in Malaysia.


So, let me just share with you, a chart report on tourist spending in Malaysia (sorry, not Sabah in particular). I found this report interesting as I never came across with this type of " research ", I might say.


(for more info, please log on to http://www.thesundaily.my/news/399704)

According to this report, Malaysia actually has achieved nothing in local currency change and it saddened me, by the way. I thought Sabah will contribute more, in a sense that we have lots to offer. But anyhow, I believe more tourism programs and activities will be added to our yearly calendar, or perhaps a better suggestion for the Tourism Board, to have something to think about?

So guys, what do you think? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment